© All rights reserved Fulmina Distri - Fulmina Limited - 2021
SPAGELIOS – Cupressus Sempervirens
Mediterranean Cypress is traditionally used in the following cases :
- Venous circulatory disorders : venous pathologies, heavy legs, lower limb edema, varicose veins, hemorrhoids
- Vasoconstrictor : decrease in the diameter of blood vessels; anti-hemorrhagic
- Estrogen properties, calms uterine hemorrhages during menopause, hot flashes
- Fighting incontinence and prostate syndrome
- Nervous rebalancing : strengthens the nervous system, helps to regain calm and concentration
- Fever, cough and antispasmodic : flu, cough, respiratory ailments
Traditional use of Mediterranean Cypress spagyric quintessence :
Plant of loss of identity, subject having a way of thinking like “so close to you my God” so that a mystical sublimation solves their problems.
Hormonal regulation in particular gynecological but also on leukemia.
Typical subject of the mind disturbed by a loss of identity, need for brotherhood, humanitarian feelings, cooperation, researching new and unforeseen things, major social problems, psychology, inner electricity, the need for freedom.
Action on externalization, will, intellect, freedom, need for social, friendship, fidelity, sincerity, reasonable, inventive and altruistic tendency, independent.
Action on disdain for conventions, rebellious tendencies, eccentricities and abrupt ways of acting.
Generally, the following continuous treatment :
Take one pipette three times a day : morning, noon and evening between meals directly in the mouth.
Stir in the mouth with saliva for 1 to 2 minutes then swallow.
Shake the bottle before use.
For children : half a pipette three times a day.
Presentation : 50 ml bottle.
ID : SPA001CUPR034