© All rights reserved Fulmina Distri - Fulmina Limited - 2021
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
SPAGELIOS – Artemisia Absinthium
Absinthium is traditionally used in the following cases :
- Invigorating : fighting fatigue, convalescence
- Antinauseous : nausea and vomiting, seasickness, transport sickness
- Antispasmodic : intestinal and bile
- Carminative and choleretic : stimulation of gastric secretion and appetite
- Amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea
- Liver tonic
- Antiparasitic : intestinal worms (tapeworm, ascaris or pinworms)
- Stomachic : digestive disorders, balloons and flatulence
Traditional use of Absinthium spagyric quintessence :
Action on all dreams, obsessions, fantasies, chimeras, fixed ideas.
The subjects bewitched by themselves. The expectations of the deep personality.
Typical subject person suffering a strong influence from family and entourage.
Action on capricious changes, fantasies and exaggerated sensitivity.
Generally, the following continuous treatment :
Take one pipette three times a day : morning, noon and evening between meals directly in the mouth.
Stir in the mouth with saliva for 1 to 2 minutes then swallow.
Shake the bottle before use.
For children : half a pipette three times a day.
Presentation : 50 ml bottle.
ID : SPA001ABSI044