© All rights reserved Fulmina Distri - Fulmina Limited - 2021
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
SPAGELIOS – Ruscus Aculeatus
Butcher’s Broom is traditionally used in the following cases :
- Venous insufficiency, veino-lymphatic insufficiency : powerful vasoconstrictor, varicose veins, heavy legs, venous and capillary diseases, phlebitis sequelae, lower limb edema, postsurgical lymphedema
- Metrorragia (linked to IUD contraception)
- Pre-menstrual pain, painful periods
- Diuretics : oliguria (decrease in urine volume), urinary lithiasis (urinary kidney stones)
- Prevention of orthostatic hypotension (a drop in the blood pressure when moving too fast from the lying station to the standing station)
- Laxative properties : constipation
Traditional use of Butcher’s Broom spagyric quintessence :
Need to defend themselves, protection, security, subjects who feel persecuted by the system, personality having fewer defenses than seeing Hawthorn plant, immunity problems.
Generally, the following continuous treatment :
Take one pipette three times a day : morning, noon and evening between meals directly in the mouth.
Stir in the mouth with saliva for 1 to 2 minutes then swallow.
Shake the bottle before use.
For children : half a pipette three times a day.
Presentation : 50 ml bottle.
ID : SPA001RUSC055