© All rights reserved Fulmina Distri - Fulmina Limited - 2021
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available.
SPAGELIOS – Rosmarinus Officinalis
Rosemary is traditionally used in the following cases :
- Digestive and hepatobiliary disorders : regulates lipids, helps with the evacuation of bile, anti-ulcer, antispasmodic
- Diuretic, tonic and stimulating
- Anti-stress and anti-fatigue : it prevents insomnia and helps fight intellectual overwork, improves memory
- Antioxidant effect : cellular aging
- Accelerates hair growth
- Antimycotic and antibacterial
Traditional use of Rosemary spagyric quintessence :
Antiseptic and tonic plant, action on colds and angina (throat infection). Typical subject of the externalized person, who needs movement, intellect, balance, fairness, judgment, who loves beauty, art, who has a sense of comparison, refinement, delicacy, affectionate temperament, instinctive need for union.
Acts on indolence, lack of perseverance, lightness, the person seeking cheerful and easy life, who is easily influenced by flattery and who subjects everything to love.
Generally, the following continuous treatment :
Take one pipette three times a day : morning, noon and evening between meals directly in the mouth.
Stir in the mouth with saliva for 1 to 2 minutes then swallow.
Shake the bottle before use.
For children : half a pipette three times a day.
Presentation : 50 ml bottle.
ID : SPA001ROSM033